Ebenezer House of Worship is a Church founded and built upon the principles of the Word God. It is an Externally Focused Church with a mission of extending the love of Christ to various communities, by uplifting and restoring, as well as discipling.
Ebenezer House of Worship is a new assembly located in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. It’s doors were officially opened on May 26, 2016 and we currently worship at the Courtyard Marriott in South Boston. Details of our weekly meeting times and yearly activities can be found on our ‘Church Calendar’ page. We encourage a multicultural, multi ethnic church and all are welcome to join us and worship God with us.
Ebenezer prides itself on being a Church with an externally focused vision. We are a small assembly of saints that are not defined by our numbers but live by our God given mandate. Our goal is to reach and touch as many lives as we can with the love of God. We foster a caring community at Ebenezer that ministers to the less fortunate with the word of God and in tangible ways. This is evidenced in small part by our giving to charitable organizations and also allowing others the blessed opportunity to partner with us in giving. For further information about how you can give or to find out more about our charitable endeavors, please go to our ‘Missions’ page. We want you to be encouraged by Psalm 41:1 that states ‘Blessed is he that considers the poor, the Lord will deliver him in times of trouble.’
We describe ourselves as a purpose driven church. That means that we seek to carry out the great commission and the commandments of God as outlined in the scriptures. Our purposes are listed below
- Worship – ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only’ Luke 4:8
- Evangelism – ‘Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature’ Mark 16:15
- Fellowship – ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all soul and with all your mind …. Love your neighbor as yourself’ Matthew 22: 37-39
- Discipleship – ‘Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit’ Matthew 28:19
- Ministry – ‘So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the Faith’ Galatians 6: 9-10
OUR CORE VALUES
Every major decision we make as a church is filtered through our mission, our purposes, and core values…
As our name suggests, we believe in worship to the Heavenly Father. We are an Acts 2 church in the 21st century. A church sold on the premise that if we are in one accord, we can turn the world upside down just like the 12 apostles spoken of in the book of Acts. Our core values are as follows:
- We believe in the Trinity – God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. We trust and believe in the word of God and we teach and preach the undiluted word of God led by the Holy Spirit. We believe it is God’s perfect and infallible word to us.
- We believe in showing love and acceptance to the disenfranchised and marginalized in our community
- We are driven by purpose, not by programs, personalities, buildings, or budgets. We are instead driven by the purposes of God for our lives and community.
- Everyone is welcome irrespective of the color of their skin, ethnicity, culture, age and socio-economic background. We believe that diversity enriches a community.
- We are a community of broken people seeking healing in Jesus together. We value recovery ministry which includes counseling and coaching. We embrace and seek to help the hurting in our society.